City of Edgewood Municipal Elections
Municipal elections for the Mayor and five City Council Members are in May of each year. The Mayor and all City Council Members are elected at large and serve two-year terms. City Council Members: Mayor, Place 2 and Place 5 will be elected in even number years and City Council Members: Place 1, Place 3 and Place 4 will be elected in odd number years. Candidate Packets can be picked up after January 1st of each year at City Hall, located at 107 NE Front St, Edgewood, TX 75117. Please see the Duties and Qualifications link below.
Find all election-related dates and information at: Secretary of State – Important Election Dates
(posted in accordance with TX. Legis. H.B. 305, effective September 1, 2019)
The polling location for City Elections is located at:
- 107 NE Front St, Edgewood, TX 75117
To be eligible to vote in the City’s municipal election, you must reside in Edgewood City Limits and be a registered voter.
To be eligible to vote in Texas, you must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be 18 years of age (you may register at age 17 years and 10 months)
- Not be a convicted felon (unless sentence is completed, including any probation or parole)
- Not be declared mentally incapacitated by a court of law
Am I registered to vote? How do I vote? Who & What’s on the ballot? Where is my polling location?
Click on the One-Stop Voting Resources for voting details!
Important 2024 notices and dates:
2024 Election Date: May 4, 2024
Important 2023 notices and dates:
2023 Election Date: May 6, 2023
- 2023 SOS Election Calendar
- 2023 Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on Ballot
- 2023 Order of General Election for Municipalities
- 2023 Certification of Unopposed Candidates
- 2023 Order of Cancellation